Great Reasons to Hire Melinda
- Your case is too important to be left in the hands of a secretary or paralegal. I will personally handle your case. You will meet with me. I will be the one to answer your questions.
- I do not charge for evaluating your situation and giving you a recommendation on how I can help you get out of debt. First meetings with me usually last between 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- If you decide you don’t want me to help you get out of debt, you don’t owe me a dime.
- I have over 24 years experience.
- I understand that as much as you fear not being able to pay your bills, you fear filing a bankruptcy case even more.
- You, and your case, are my top priority.
- I always run a credit check to make sure that every creditor is listed in your bankruptcy case.
- I devote almost 100% of my time to helping people solve their financial problems.
- I can file your case in as little as 24 hours and we will help you with your credit counseling and debtor education requirements.
How to Get Help and Get Out of Debt
If you are tired of living in debt, give me a call. I will be happy to set up a meeting to discuss your facts. I will give you recommendations on how I can help you solve your debt problems. I will not charge you for meeting with you to discuss how you can get out of debt. If you are ready to get out of debt, give mea a call at 205-349-5911 (Tuscaloosa) or 205-453-1012 (Birmingham).
Tuscaloosa Office: 9217 Old Greensboro Road, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405 (205) 349-5911; Birmingham Office: One Perimeter Park South, Suite 100 N, Birmingham, Alabama 35243 (205) 453-1012.
The law firm of Melinda Murphy Dionne represents clients in Central and West Alabama including Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Centreville, Fayette, Jasper, Moundville, Tuscaloosa County, Bibb County, Blount County, Fayette County, Greene County, Hale County, Jefferson County, Lamar County, Perry County, Pickens County, Shelby County, Sumter County and Walker County.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.